Monday, October 6, 2008

Music Is My Aeroplane

Even though I haven't heard the Chili Peppers tune "Aeroplane" in quite some time, one of its lyrics seemed a fitting title for this post.

I often struggle to get settled down to do work, but what solves it? Music. If I'm in a bad mood what often cheers me up? Music. The right playlist can do wonders for my self-esteem, mood, and creativity. Lately it's been hip-hop and rap to get motivated to do something, Chili Peppers when I'm cruising through some studying, and Jack Johnson when I'm not in the best of moods.

Without music, my life would be useless, and I'd be perpetually stuck in my purgatoric feeling of nothingness, so I guess I owe music in general (and the internet and iTunes, which has made listening/obtaining music so much easier,) a big thank you.

No comments: