Wednesday, September 10, 2008

College Dropout

Thankfully this post is not about me. I've been at Dawson long enough, dropping out at this point would just be useless. Anyways I was just doing some work, and figured I'd pop in my iPod for some background music. The album I chose, however, turned out to be a lot better than just "background music."

College Dropout, Kanye West's 2004 debut,is filled with great tracks. All Falls Down, featuring Syleena, is amazing. So are Through The Wire, (which Kanye wrote and recorded with his jaw wired shut after a near-fatal car accident,) Slow Jamz, featuring Twista, and the always-classic The New Workout Plan and Jesus Walks, the monster single, and a few other decent tracks.

So even if this album is pretty old, it's still amazing, and for some odd, odd, reason, I felt I had to tell someone?

No comments: